Juki DNU 1541S
Head, Table and Servo Motor
1-needle, Unison-feed, lockstitch machine with a large hook (With a safety mechanism. When the thread is caught in the hook or any other sewing trouble occurs, the safety mechanism will automatically operate to prevent the machine from being damaged.)
· For sewing light to heavy-weight materials such as leather, vinyl, upholstery, synthetics, canvas and various coated and laminated products.
· Designed for stitching such products as auto, boat and furniture upholstery, tarpaulins, covers, sails, tents, camping trailer covers, awnings, umbrellas, tops, bags, luggage, handbags, travel ware accessories, sports and camping equipment, wearing apparel, outdoor clothing, canvas shoes, slippers, orthopedic appliances etc.
· With its larger needle bar stroke, higher presser foot lift, and newly adopted double-tension mechanism, the machine offers excellent sewing capabilities and responsiveness.
· The alternating vertical movements of the walking foot and presser foot are as large as 6.5mm. In addition, the ratio between alternating vertical movements of the walking foot and presser foot remains unchanged even when the material thickness changes. Thanks to this feature and the adoption of a new method of rectangular feed that prevents needle from fraying, the machine sews multi-layered parts of a material with consistent stitching pitch while preventing stitch gathering.
· The stitch length can be easily selected by the stitch dial.
· The machine's enhanced operability features include a clear view of the area around the needle, placement of the bobbin thread winder on the front face of the machine arm, and a large hand wheel( 160mm).
· A knee-lifter mechanism is built in the bed. This reduces the pressure required to operate the knee-lifter and facilitates setup.
· The machine’s full-open-type top design makes adjusting works easier.
· The machine comes with a lubricating mechanism that uses a centralized oil wick. This substantially reduces the time and trouble required for oiling the machine. (Hook : automatic.)
· A walking foot mechanism is built into the machine arm to prevent oil from scattering